Let's Talk at Home Tutor Pack consists of:
- One session to train you to become a Let’s Talk at Home tutor.
- You pledging to commit to delivering at least one Let’s Talk at Home course to parents from your setting and/or within Derby.
It will enable you to:
- Offer the key messages to parents contained in the Let’s talk at Home materials in an interactive manner without needing to be in the same physical space.
- Support parents in implementing key, evidence-based strategies at home.
- Understand how to use the purpose-built e-learning site and deliver the coaching via web and video calls.
- To provide you with the information, knowledge and confidence to deliver Let’s Talk at Home to parents and carers.
- To enable you to understand how to use the e-version of Let’s talk at Home.
- To provide you with all the training materials and support you need to disseminate the information to parents in a face to face context when this is possible.
How is this delivered?
- The Let’s Talk at Home tutor training is delivered through one online webinar.
- Prior to the training you will receive the training manual and all the resources required.
How long will this take?
The training to become a Let’s Talk tutor will take no more than 2.5 hours.
The Let’s Talk at Home course delivered virtually will take approx. 30 mins per week per parent. For a course of 5 parents you should expect to spend approx. 20 hours in total.
View the PowerPoint slides on the TALK Derby website for more information
Do you have a question?
If so, please use the contact us form on the TALK Derby website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01208 841450.