This course will enable you to:
- Know how to interact effectively with children - 'Listen to me so I will listen to you'.
- Have meaningful conversations with children - 'Talk to me in ways I understand'.
- Support children's communication skills - 'Help me speak'.
Who is this course for?
People in roles that work with pre-school children, such as:
- Family support workers
- Social care practitioners
- Home Start workers
- Creche practitioners
- Practitioners working with women's groups
- Practitioners working with asylum seekers and new arrivals
- Others working with pre-school children
Please note: all applications are subject to availability and eligibility; your application will not be final until your place is confirmed by Elklan Training.
How can I find out more?
View this short Powerpoint presentation:
Do you have a question?
If so, please use the contact us form on the TALK Derby website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01208 841450.